Picture Head in Hollywood is looking for a Human Resources Coordinator who will provide support for the Human Resources function across Picture Head, Picture Shop, and Formosa Group. The HR Coordinator will also coordinate and assist with a variety of administrative HR duties including, but not limited to:
- Coordinates employee onboarding procedures, including but not limited to: issuing and collecting new hire paperwork, scheduling and assisting with orientations, completing I9’s, processing data entry in HRIS, background screening, and fielding level 1 new hire questions as employees come onboard the company.
- Coordinates employee offboarding procedures for voluntary terminations, including but not limited to: preparing termination packets and final checks, scheduling exit interviews, processing data entry in HRIS, and handling all backend voluntary termination steps. Assists with backend administration of involuntary terminations.
- Maintains current versions of all union and nonunion new hire and termination paperwork; updates as necessary.
- Maintains current versions of new hire orientation PowerPoint presentations and handout “take aways” specific to each company; updates as necessary.
- Maintains accurate I9 compliance for department; updates work visa list.
- Provides employee access website assistance for new and current hires.
- Updates and maintains Company org charts.
- Tracks promotions, new hires, and announcements for PH Monthlies.
- Manages and maintains the Company photobooks, employee contact lists, birthday lists, etc.
- Assists with planning morale-boosting and wellness events throughout the year including the PH Holiday Party.
- Provides department with recruitment assistance as needed, such as reviewing resumes and scheduling interviews.
- Coordinates and schedules employee trainings and professional development courses, as requested by direct managers.
- Maintains several employee databases and assists with departmental file maintenance.
- Assists with ad hoc reports as needed.
- Assists VP of HR and department with miscellaneous HR related tasks and projects as needed.
General knowledge of the principles and practices of Human Resources administration and the general operations of the Company. Strong problem solving and multitasking skills; meticulous attention to detail and organizational skills; excellent interpersonal and communication skills; creative and flexible work ethic. Proven abilities to work well with a team as well as function individually using sound judgment. Ability to follow direction in a fast-paced entertainment environment. Position requires professional responsibility and the highest degree of discretion.
BA required. 1-2 years’ experience in an entry-level HR position or internship is preferred.
Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) required.
Please apply on LinkedIn here https://bit.ly/2ID26St.