Our company is looking to hire a full time Post Producer at our facility in Hollywood. We are looking for a highly motivated, highly organized individual who understands the intricacies of finishing for Motion Picture Marketing campaigns. Must have experience with both Trailer finishing and large-scale TV spot finishing. Must have experience overseeing a team of people.
- Direct communication liaison with client (studio marketing executives, filmmakers, creative agencies) and vendors/production staff; to facilitate the timely finishing process ensuring a positive client experience.
- Work directly with Operations & Scheduling team to reserve bay space and production staff.
- Oversee coordinators, associate producers and producers working on team.
- Oversee work with editors/mixers to troubleshoot any complications that may arise.
- Evaluate final online, color and mix to ensure that the quality of our work maintains our high standards for quality and accuracy.
- Adhere to best practices for quality control on all Masters and oversee the delivery of finished materials to the end destination with complete understanding of all final deliverables and ability to accurately evaluate quality.
- Facilitate the recording of both billable and non-billable time in Xytech.
- Maintain proper status reporting on all of your jobs. This includes monitoring day-to-day tasks of internal teams and clients
- Self-manage – Ability to manage your own time and prioritize workload according to deadlines.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Minimum 5+ years’ experience in post-production.
- Excellent understanding of the whole production pipeline from pre-production through post and finishing.
- Experience working collaboratively with edirtors, Sound Mixers, Graphic Arstists and delivery artists and creatives, etc.
- Understanding of the time involved for various post-production tasks.
- Basic understanding of industry standard hardware and software.
- Must have excellent people skills and have the ability to lead.
Proven ability to:
- Think fast on your feet and react positively to unexpected issues and ability to ask for help when needed.
- Create schedules.
- Manage client expectations.
- Deliver projects accurately and while meeting deadlines.
Please submit your resume, reel, and availability to Jobs@picturehead.com.
Please note, due to a high volume of applications, we cannot respond to every applicant.
Applicants must be based in Hollywood/Los Angeles area, and eligible for work in the U.S.
Staff & Freelance positions available with potential for competitive benefits package (medical, dental, vision, 401K).
Start dates now and in the new year, dependent upon projects. Pay DOE.